Thursday, July 01, 2010

This is an APB, Dispatcher. There are Three Suspects, Who are Considered Armed, Dangerous, and … Raceless!


By Nicholas Stix



What do you think the respective races and/or ethnicities of the above-depicted individuals are? To find out, read my new VDARE front pager: “‘I Don’t Think It Does Race’—the Rise of Raceless Police Suspect Sketches.”

* * *


Thanks for the great support many of my readers have so far shown during this, my first fundraising drive. Recently, some readers have even given more than once! I urge my other readers to also sponsor the continuation of my work which, for some strange reason, the New York Times has not seen fit to do. Thanks in advance, for your kind assistance!

Sincerely,

Nicholas Stix

4 comments:

NiviusVir said...

Nicholas, thank you very much for your fine work!

This subject needs all the attention it can get.

I read the VDARE article and loved it.

I appreciate your detective work that went into the composite software investigation. Thanks for placing the calls and putting in the work.

Thanks again,
Niv

Anonymous said...

A few years ago, I was watching Catherine Crier's then-show on then-Court TV. To my surprise, there was a segment on the Baytown, Texas rapist. The police sketch was shown on screen but Crier never told her audience the suspect was black and went out of her way not to do so.

The funny thing is that Crier has always claimed to, in her words, "have no use for political correctness."

David In TN

Nicholas Stix said...

Thank you, Niv, for your appreciation of what goes into doing journalism.

Nicholas Stix said...

David,

As soon as the epiphet "politically correct," which had previously been a complement on the Left, came into circulation, circa 1989, lefties began co-opting the positive version, "politically incorrect." Already in 1990, a lefty started a pc comic strip that he called "politically incorrect" and, eventually, lefty Bill Maher used the same title for his pc TV show.