Sunday, April 26, 2015

Obama Justice in Cleveland: Prosecutor Refuses to Prosecute Gun-Wielding, Black 15-Year-Old Who Robbed Barmaid of $200 and Her Car on Camera, and Sexually Assaulted Her, and Who was Caught with Car and the Keys in His Pocket, Claiming Insufficient Evidence

Re-posted by Nicholas Stix

Craziest story of black on white crime ever? Maybe.
 



Published on Apr 25, 2015 by Colin Flaherty.

Craziest story of black on white crime ever? Maybe.

I see a lot of crazy stories. And when I saw this story from Cleveland, it made me think this was the craziest story I had ever seen.

Until I started remembering other crazy stories from Don’t Make the Black Kids Angry …

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! This is insane! Another15 year old who is just beginning his predatory life.WTF is wrong with prosecutors!