Saturday, October 31, 2015

How Ambitious, Entrepreneurial Nigerians are Making Toronto a Much More Interesting, Vibrant, Diverse Place!

 

Instead of practicing Nigerian internet fraud in Nigeria, this man is alleged to have practiced Nigerian internet fraud in Toronto.
 

Excerpted by Nicholas Stix

“A little while ago I sent you a link to an old Doug Saunders column where he said Canada needed a million poor African immigrants. Saunders claimed Africans who moved to Spain had found work.

“I wondered how this could be true given Spain’s poor economy and high unemployment. I think I have stumbled on to the answer to my own questions. It seems African migrants, at least those from Nigeria, are much more ambitious and entrepreneurial than I had suspected….”

[Read the whole thing at VDARE.]

No comments: