Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Things are Looking Up Around Here, but I Still Need Your Help!

This has been the best month, in terms of writing for commissions, that I’ve had in a couple of years.

At the beginning of the month, I had two major publications on the same day: My big report on Salvadoran gangs in America for The Social Contract, edited by the great Wayne Lutton, and my article on “the Final Solution to the German Question,” for the legendary Peter Brimelow at VDARE.

Then, last night, Peter published the first of two or more planned reports on the prosecutions of the Inauguration Day riots.

Three big reports are enough work to fill a month. And Wayne and Peter do pay me for my work. The problem is that in the world of guerilla journalism, editors can’t pay enough to feed my hungry babies, both of whom are much bigger than me.

At Rolling Stone, Jann Wenner pays much better… except that he paid $42,900 a pop for hoaxes, got himself sued into the poorhouse, and is now trying to unload his baby.

I’m not in the hoax business, but I am in the hoax-hunting business.

Please send a generous donation of whatever you can afford, via the PayPal “donate” button above, in order to keep me in hoaxes.

I thank you, and your posterity will, too.

Sincerely,

Nicholas Stix

1 comment:

David In TN said...

If Jann Wenner was sued into the poorhouse, that is a welcome development.